Re: [ST] Triumph's absence at the shows

In a previous email, Richard Marcus stated:
> then I would, reluctantly, pick up my marbles and go find
> another game to play in.

I lost my marbles long ago.

Anyway, one of the topics on another list I'm on was about the absence
of a Triumph dealer in NYC. Real shame. The nearest dealer to me is 30+
minutes away (all highway). Makes me want to consider a BMW the next
time around. OTOH Other than in NYC, the nearest BMW dealer is a half
mile from the nearest Triumph dealer.

--
Steve Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"Red hair and black leather, my favorite color scheme."
             --Richard Thompson