From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Joel Ashman
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2005 4:57 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] real world bikes

Sounds like excellent research material for my monologue that tries to talk
a friend out of a new Hayabusa as an 'around-town' bike, in Wash DC area
traffic.  His previous one was stolen. I failed to talk him outof that one,
even when he was sitting on a 2002 Daytona and liked it.  Now he want's
another 'busa, so I'm gearing up again.

--Joel