Re: [ST] Headlight Modulators

IMHO potent lights only help to a point. I've jacked up my lights with better bulbs, but I still get cut off all the time.

Basically too many cage drivers are so busy yakking on the cell phone/ playing with their CD/ putting on make up/ trying to sober up before work/ 90% brain dead/... that them not seeing you is a given.

Their incredible ability to "multitask" means they are only giving their driving 10% of the attention it needs. Even at 100% they would still be pathetic drivers.

I once saw a driver loose control of her car in a straight line at 80kms/h and end up crossing three lanes of traffic at 90 degrees straight into the barrier fence. All I can think of is that she kept overcompensating (see why two hands are needed on the wheel!) - no other explanation why a perfectly good car would suddenly start swerving in ever increasing swerves.

All roads should have warning signs : "caution -morons ahead".

ride safe,

Marc
This email forms part of an electronic communication sent to
the intended recipient or such person's authorised representative,
for the recipient's sole use and is subject to important legal
and regulatory restrictions, qualifications and disclaimers
("Email Legal Notice") that must be accessed by clicking here
<http://www.foschini.co.za/disclaimer.htm>
Or copy this address onto your Internet browser and process there.
The Email Legal Notice is enforceable and binding on the recipient
(or such person's authorised representative) in terms of section 11
(1) to 11 (3) of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act
No. 25 of 2002. By receiving, reading or acting upon this email,
you automatically be bound by the terms of the Email Legal Notice.