Re: [ST] LBMC show - Zoltan

Especially since this was in Southern California. I figured she'd at
least be in a bikini.

On a somewhat related note, I've been asked by a few members whether
there was going to be another Christmas shoot this year. Sadly no.

But I will repost some of the pictures from last year's shoot so stay
tuned.

On Dec 13, 2005, at 11:46 AM, Matthew Heyer wrote:

> Umm - I'm not sure that she is worth an OMG!!  And she may be super
> nice (I'm not looking to offend anyone here, but I was expecting a
> little more after the comments....)

Matt Knowles - Ferndale, CA -
http://www.knowlesville.com/matt/motorcycles
  '99 Sprint ST - for going fast and far (2CZUSA)
  '01 KLR650 - for exploring the North Coast backroads
  '97 KLX300 & '01 Lakota - for playing in the dirt
  '79 KZ400 - just because it was the first vehicle I ever owned