Re: [ST] When your bike is off the road...

With clear roads in Colorado, I've decided that a 25deg morning start Is
my limit, with a forecasted high of at least 40. Lower than that on
either and it's just too uncomfortable to be much fun.

I got a few good days Monday and Tuesday, but the last few weeks have
been pretty dismal. I've put more miles on my car in the last two weeks
than I have since my shoulder healed enough to ride in March (like 600,
btw).

- Jeff in CO