[ST] Short way home

Everybody's right.
I watched the series on Bravo as it aired and it even got my wife's
attention. She waited eagerly each week to see what the boys were up to
next.
She gave me the book last year as a present and I enjoyed the thinking that
was revealed as situation arose. The book really gave some insight into
their first biking years. Especially Charlie. I won't reveal it but pick
the book up and give it a read.
I still wonder who or what the guy and his family were that invited them to
spend the night and then broke out the machine guns and took them to the
mines.
Now, I have rotator cuff surgery tomorrow and plan on sitting back a few
days and recuperating with the DVD of Long Way Round.
I'm even thinking of re-reading a chapter and then watching the DVD section
of what I just read. Hey I'm out of action for at least two weeks so why
not.

Jack Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the dark side of the Moon"
Que Lastima