Re: [ST] OT: S3 Q's...

Neil,

Not trying to start a fight here but I'm pretty sure that the first
generation T509 S3's were injected 885's (for 97 and 98 IIRC).  This is
further confirmed by this review:
http://www.motorcycle.com/mo/mccompare/bikini/triumph.html.  Also, I
think they kept calling it the 509 even when they bumped the displacement
to 955, this is somewhat confirmed by this site:
http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/buyersguide/Triumph-SpeedTriple-955i-T509.htm

Also, I looked at buying one of these way back and that's pretty much
exactly what I remember finding.

Hope that helps clear it up.

Nathan Maher, PE
JSN Associates, Inc.