Re: [ST] Random notes on projects

Hey Matt,

It seems you've tried everything that I could possibly think of to budge that
nut.

When it finally does move please be sure to tell us. I feel for you and would
love to know what actually solves the problem.

We're having all sorts of niggling troubles with my girlfriends '92 CBR600F.
I think we've finally nailed it, so we should have a reliable bike again.

Being employed in a technical field, I hate being beaten by
mechanical/electronic devices. (Never let them know you're frustrated...)

Brett
Sydney.