From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Emile Nossin
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2005 5:11 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Motech case rack for Sprint 1050

Problem solved, SW Motech now also has a quick release case
rack on which you can mount Krauser, Hepco & Becker or Givi:
http://tinyurl.com/8d9o7 The passenger grab rail stays intact
in case you are using the topcase mount. The sidemounts can
be removed within seconds, this clean look is what's left then:
http://www.sw-motech.de/produktbilder/kft_11_528_100_1_xl.jpg
Total package can mount Givi's which are totally waterproof,
very strong, available in different colors, easy to open and
remove and probably around half the price of the Triumph kit.

www.twistedthrottle.com is US dealer for SW Motech.

Emile
www.piloot.com

This email forms part of an electronic communication sent to
the intended recipient or such person's authorised representative,
for the recipient's sole use and is subject to important legal
and regulatory restrictions, qualifications and disclaimers
("Email Legal Notice") that must be accessed by clicking here
<http://www.foschini.co.za/disclaimer.htm>
Or copy this address onto your Internet browser and process there.
The Email Legal Notice is enforceable and binding on the recipient
(or such person's authorised representative) in terms of section 11
(1) to 11 (3) of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act
No. 25 of 2002. By receiving, reading or acting upon this email,
you automatically be bound by the terms of the Email Legal Notice.