[ST] Electrifying news

If anybody needs male "BMW plugs" to fit the accessory socket on their ST,
they're available by the carton here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/HELLA-Box-of-10-87136-Connectors-NEW-2-Pin-to-ISO-4165_W
0QQitemZ7567684202QQcategoryZ109438QQcmdZViewItem

They fit my 2000 ST perfectly and are sturdily built. Two wire attachments
of the kind where you insert the wire into a little hole and tighten down a
screw. The wire exit hole at the top is big enough for heavy wire; I figure
a blob of black silicone or hot glue will seal things up nicely. I'm using
one for a charger plug but expect to also use them to hook up an electric
tank bag and attach electric clothing.

Walt Greenwood

Everett, WA

First it was cold, now it's raining and cold