[ST] do they still make those....

It happened again yesterday:

Get off the bike, to have some fool wonder up and ask me "So do they still make those?" Aaaargh - what does he think - I painted a Triumph label on a Kawazuki?

I've been asked it its a twin, meanwhile on the RS you can see the pipes, lets see now : one, two, golly three!

The next question is usually "so does it go?" - No, actually I pushed it here, much cheaper than going to Gym!

cheers

Marc

This email forms part of an electronic communication sent to
the intended recipient or such person's authorised representative,
for the recipient's sole use and is subject to important legal
and regulatory restrictions, qualifications and disclaimers
("Email Legal Notice") that must be accessed by clicking here
<http://www.foschini.co.za/disclaimer.htm>
Or copy this address onto your Internet browser and process there.
The Email Legal Notice is enforceable and binding on the recipient
(or such person's authorised representative) in terms of section 11
(1) to 11 (3) of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act
No. 25 of 2002. By receiving, reading or acting upon this email,
you automatically be bound by the terms of the Email Legal Notice.