Re: [ST] Removing the mirrors & turnsignals

I have never seen a PDF version, and with Triumph charging around $80 USD for the manuals I cannot see them having a free copy around.

  Matt Heyer

Emile Nossin <Emile@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  >From: Matthew Heyer
>I feel that the service manual is a must-have.

For all the previous bikes I had (Yamaha T-max, BMW R1150GS) there
was a PDF version of the service (workshop) manual that someone
usually posted online somewhere. I have copies for other types as
well. Did Triumph only made a paper version then?

Emile
www.piloot.com