Re: [ST] Shocks and RaceTech

Dave/Tom,
I put in HyperPro springs in forks and shock then put in RT emulators.  The
emulators really didn't do much to improve on the HyperPro's.  They did, but
like I said, not much.  You don't need anything special other than those big
allen wrenches to get the front wheel off.  You also need something to
measure oil level. DO NOT use the volume of oil method and believe you will
get the right oil level.  Also, I highly recommend taking the entire fork
apart and replace the bushings. It's cheap and easy. You might want to
replace the fork seals too. (Honda seals have a very good rep and are easy
to find)

Just remember if you don't have "any" dive, your forks aren't working.
Rod