Re: [ST] Pictures of Members (was Bad weather)

In a previous email, Matthew Heyer stated:

> So Zoltan's link got me thinking about pictures of each of us.  I see
> that there is still a page on the website for pictures, but I'm
> guessing it's rather out of date.  The email link is still to Eric
> too.
>
> I think we should revamp that page to list the names of each of us by
> Country, State/Province.  You could then click on the name to bring
> up a picture or page of each person.

Excellent idea. I just updated the email address on the page. I am now
prepared for the barrage of pictures. Next I'll work on samples of your
suggestion and pass them around to the other admins. Once I get the OK
I'll unleash it.

In the meantime, this was something that I played with a while back:
http://www.frappr.com/triumphnetsprint

--
Steve Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"Certainty of death. Small chance of success. What are we waiting for?"
             -- "Gimli" (in the film "Lord of the Rings: Return of the
King")