[ST] GPS/PDA - portable and maybe good on the Sprint??????

Has anyone heard anything about this GPS/PDA:  Navman Pin 570 Pocket PC
w/integrated GPS?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16858108413

I'm considering something like this as I need a PDA and am also in the
market for a new portable GPS as I can't read my Magellan anymore.  It also
seems like it would be a good size for my Sprint.  I could hook it into the
speakers in my helmet to hear the voice prompts and use it as a MP3 player
as well.  NewEgg has the best price that I could find, but I haven't heard
of Navman before this.

Thanks,

Jonathan

03 ST