Re: [ST] GPS/PDA - portable and maybe good on the Sprint??????

I have a GPS but I also take paper maps.  Funny, I use GPS in my work and
have been involved with GPS even when it was in the test phase.  I like it
but it is only as good as the maps it rides on which can be real flakey when
you ride back roads like I do.
Rod