Re: [ST] What are the non-cosmetic differences between RS and ST?

The important thing to remember here is that the RS
will outhandle the ST any day in my book :p ....I'm
glad I made the switch.  Both bike have their purpose
but with my ventura bag setup and genmar risers, I
could tour just fine.

Bryce<- former 02 ST owner, current 02 RS 'VFR killer'
owner that is now for sale (freakin' cheap too!  With
a ton of suspension and accessory goodies.)