From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
sprint_st@xxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2005 3:16 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Real Sprint Digest
Subject: Re: [ST] for Simon - size matters

The 04 RS that I received had the same tires as on my 02 ST which are
BT057's.  The frames are a smidge different (different part numbers
according to Triumph customer service in Atlanta due to a slight
difference in stearing head angle).  As far as which
outhandles which, I think that depends on who's sitting it. The RS feels
quicker into the turn but I'm not sure whether that is fact or feel.
Rod

Join ISP.COM today - $8.95 internet , less than 1/2 the cost of AOL
Try us out, http://www.isp.com/

*   *