RE: [ST] for Simon - size matters= really RS vs ST

Agreed.

Matt Heyer

<<
Matt,
I think we are saying the same thing.  On the road there isn't enough
difference to make a difference.  I rode a loop up the Cherohala then
through Deals Gap back to my starting point near Telico Plains, Tn,
several
times on both bikes.  I thought one bike was doing better than the other
and
yet my time around the loop was essentially the same for each.  Far from
being scientific but close enough for non-govt work.  I'm sure another
rider
could have gotten totally different results.
Rod