RE: [ST] pass the ammunition

I would have replied off-line so as not to start a forest fire, but your personal email isn't in the post.

>>Lawler, Steve Wrote:
>>They told them that it
>>didn't matter as long as the addresses matched. He can have a NJ address
>>on his FL permit. They told him that they issue permits to people in
>>other states on a regular basis.

Although Florida has reciprocity with other states, NJ nor CT are one of them.  However, I believe that he can still keep his florida license current so long as he puts the correct address.  Many other states are like that too.

I have a license from a state (unmentioned) that I've had since I was 18.  Even though I lived in GA and now FL, they allow me to keep renewing with my current address of residence.  Thus I can stll carry legally in that state when I visit.

>>Lawler, Steve Wrote:
>>Something to ponder, no need to answer: Why do conservatives want liberal gun laws?

I have an answer for this, but I don't want to start a fire with non-list material.  I'll email to you offline someday ;-)

Rich