RE: [ST] Ventura luggage setup

I've used the Ventura rack/bag setup on all three of my ST's.  I've found it
practical and fairly neat looking - all luggage spoils the look of a motorcycle
in my opinion (almost as bad as having a sidecar :-) )  I commute about 100
miles per day and find the large Ventura bag is big enough for my notebook
computer (in its bag) plus wet weather gear, stop and go puncture kit etc
etc... If you take the rack on and off all the time you may find the mounting
bolts start to wear out, and the only repair is to buy a new rack, and they
won't sell the rack without the bag, so consequently I have two bags.  The 'L'
brackets are barely noticeable on the ST with the rack removed - buy some pipe
end plugs to stop the rain going in there though!

Mick in Aus.