[ST] Re: st-digest V2004 #782

Hi Joel,

All stickers are available from Triumph and are intended to be clear coated.
Be aware that different colors of ST use different colored stickers so if
you're picking a new color, make sure you get the right color stickers.

All the Best,

Mike Ciebien
Rocky Mountain Motorcycle Holidays
www.rockymtnmoto.com