[ST] Re: st-digest V2004 #783

 for Rupert - ice racing

      They were lucky they had snow banks!... when you fall-off ice
racing - with little or no snow on the ice - you quickly learn never
to let go of the bike, or it can be a quarter-mile walk to the lake
shore, where it stopped sliding, to retrieve it!  Don't ask!   =8o)
                       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 for Richard Relph - ST website history- assist

 >>> New keyboard needed, due to ingestion of coffee...... <<<

    Always keep your keyboard spermguard safely in place.  Just good
common sense ADVICE, not a phuquin' LAW,... yet!!
                       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 for Richard Masiak - helmet laws

 >>> IMO, anyone with have a brain should know better. <<<

    Maybe so, maybe not;... but what on earth does that have to do
with laws??  The same argument would be valid for not only just about
any sport but even for riding in ANY motor vehicle, even golf carts.
It is an articulated sine qua non of our Republic that the mandate of
government is to protect us from others, not from ourselves.

    Any persons use of seat belts, helmets, life vests (boating),
guards on power saws, rubber gloves (electrical), soap, protective
eyewear, condoms, antibiotics, ad infinitum, is Constitutionally NONE
of the Governments phuquing business;...and never will be.  Most of
us over 60 can remember when Americans enjoyed personal liberties,
before we became the home of the brave and the land of the formerly
free.  The founding fathers never intended for Americans to live
their daily lives under the constant supervision of Departments of
This'-n-That formed by the Executive Branch for which they had
provided only two elected officials (only one of whom has to be
compromised in order to corrupt and control the government).  Call it
what you like but the indisputable fact is that we live under
Bureaucratic Totalitarianism.

    Never give in;... never give up!

 for Steve Lawler - The Origin of Triumphnet

       And here I thought you quit smokin' that shit, Steve!

                              doggydoo   - - - o&\o

End of st-digest V2004 #784