Re: [ST] Anyone in New England?

Neil,

I have no real issue with someone not wearing a helmet, it's a personal
choice.  But I'm with you, I do have a problem paying outrageous
insurance as a result of these people getting more injured than they
would if they'd been wearing a helmet.  I'd like to see there be some
way to differentiate between those making an effort to be safe and those
choosing not to be.  Your idea is not simplistic, it just makes too much
sense so it'll never friggen happen.  And unfortunately in NH insurance
coverage is not mandatory (WTF!?!).

As for me, even since I made an airborne entry into the backseat of a
car (through the window) I think I'll wear a helmet thankyouverymuch.
Having your life nearly prematurely ended by an idiot who decided to
turn left in front of you in something that I hope none of you ever have
to experience.

Nate
00SprintRS