From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Nathan Maher
Sent: Sunday, February 06, 2005 8:22 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] Considering the Sport Bike....

Matt,

Again, geographically speaking I don't know where you are but you're my
Triumph doppleganer.  I'm 29, about to get married (this summer) and
eager awaiting the insurance breaks associated with both.  But I
currently pay just under $400 a year for my RS through Liberty Mutual.
The insurance rates were one of the reasons that I bought the RS, I had
been shopping for a VFR and one happened to be for sale at my local
triumph dealer (weird coincidence...) and long story short the VFR which

was two years older and some 150cc smaller was nearly triple to insure.
  Made the $1500 price difference a non factor.

And if you're shopping for a sweet deal on a sport bike I suggest giving

Great Bay Motorcycles a call.  They've got a left-over 02 Daytona (non
SSSA) that they just acquired from another dealer.  It is currently
giving both my wallet and my soon-to-be wife fits.  Here it is -
http://www.greatbaymotorcycles.com/cycles/02_NEW_Daytona.asp .

Take it easy.

Nate
00SprintRS

Heyer, Matthew A. wrote:
> Jesus!  That's pretty low for an insurance quote.  I was happy to get
> under $1000 for the year on the Sprint.  Then again, I'm hoping for
> another drop this year (getting married in 12 weeks), and then next
year
> too (I turn 30).  So maybe not so bad for my "liability bracket"...

*   *