Re: [ST] brake caliper

Why not just get a rebuild kit for it and fix the one you have? Afterall, a used one may now or soon have the same problem.

If Triumph doesn't actually sell a complete rebuild kit, you can still get the individual parts. Myself, I'd bet the problem could easily be fixed by going through a good cleaning to get rid of the ring of caked-up brake dust that impedes the sliding of the piston through the rubber seals.

Good luck!

Ken M.
'00 RS