Re: [ST] chain oilers

I fitted a scottoiler touring kit to my ST.
This is a large capacity reservoir version that mounts behind the number
plate.

Reasons why I chose it?
I've used scottoilers in the past and have never had any problems with them.
One fill lasts 5000-6000 miles so I top up the oiler when I change the
engine oil.
No electronics. It contains a simple valve and gravity does the rest.

Top this off with Scottoilers outstanding customer service.
I eMailed them about fitting a unit to my ST and they sent me a package of
parts to hook into the Vacuum pipes and mount the delivery tube neatly to
the SSSA. They also sent two photocopied pages showing how to use the parts
they sent me. All this for free.

I took photos of the installation and wrote a "how to" for another list.
Happy to share if anyone's interested.

Howlin'