Re: [ST] lifting handle-my mistake

>From: "Denis Liakos" <denoose@xxxxxxx>
>
>"The pleasure of foreplay can sometimes exceed that of the actual act,
>although not when it comes to motorbikes"
>
>Dr. Ruth

>----- Original Message ----- From: "Rod Brown" <sprint_st@xxxxxxx>

I don't think it comes as a surprise to anyone around here, that I don't
have a handle,
on much of anything, well, except the handle on my 1.75 liter of Tullamore
Dew.

Sorry Rod, I promise to start riding more
Come on Spring!!  Or at least a few days of sunshine and 50's, please!!!

  :--)

eL Donut
jinete en la tormenta

STeve Duncan