RE: [ST] Short Trip Dangers

>From: iPat <pmdavies@xxxxxxxxx>
>
>Are there any dangers to be wary of over reliance on short trips? Im
>commuting daily and only doing about 10 - 12 miles in doing so, maybe
>up to 20.
>i feel the need to give the bike a longer run. Thats probably with UK
>weather a month or so away.
>
>Should i be checking the oil condition more regularly or any other
>suggestions?
>
>--
>iPat

I see no real problems.......................
Other than the fact that your bike is quietly plotting against you for not
letting it
out to do what it is intended for, i.e. long all day blasts at high speed.
You might
want to talk real nice to it, in the garage, and promise some long fast
trips in the
near future.  Bikes can be very vindictive if you don't give'm what they
want.

Sprints will commute obediently, but only if they also get to go out and
have
some fun, now and then.  Quit being such a cruel master, Pat.   :--)

eL Donut
jinete en la tormenta

STeve Duncan
'00-Sprint-ST