Re: [ST] chain oilers

Theyd need to know its there first and if they cant see it they arent
interested. Until recently all my bikes were parked on the side of the
street. The only damage i once got was with somone slicing the seat.
Saying that one of my duties (at the age of 17) every saturday morning
was to go and find my GS100 that revellers would use to help
themselves freewheel home the night before. Usually it would be near
by leaning against a wall.

On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 08:21:38 -0000, Howlin' Dawg
<martinthebike@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> You'd need tools to remove it.
> Armed with a screwdriver, allen key and spanner the HCR assembly could be
> removed in a few minutes.
> Armed with a crowbar it could be removed in seconds.
> But then again, so could practically any part of our bikes.
>
> Howlin'

- --
iPat
live for today, live for tomorrow
"Truth is a pathless land. Man cannot come to it through any
organisation, through any creed, through any dogma, priest or ritual,
nor through any philosophic knowledge or psychological technique. He
has to find it through the mirror of relationship, through the
understanding of the contents of his own mind, through observation and
not through intellectual analysis or introspective dissection..."