Re: [ST] Short Trip Dangers

iPat wrote:

> well if im female i wont post anymore as im off to play with my new
> found bits!! lol

Oh, anyone is certainly welcome to post. We don't care what gender they
are. However, you are the one that made a reference to being a
dominatrix. It was only an observation. "Pat" can be male or female. If
you were an Alfred or a Bruce we wouldn't be having this conversation.
We would be laughing about a dominatrix named Bruce! We just don't know
your real name, because you don't sign it, Mr.(Mrs? Miss?) Davies.

http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?book=Dictionary&va=dominatrix&x=0&y=0

- --
Steve Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA where they are predicting snow for this afternoon.

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"