[ST] Wiki, Womens Self Defense, Corgi's

I'll be darned if this list doesn't keep me entertained.  Good thing I'm not drinking when I'm reading this list.

I'm glad to see the effort to get the triumphnet.com set updated.  This is excellent news.  I'm psyched and ready to see what it looks like.  If you need a beta tester, let me know.

Derbycycles - Anyone ever hear of them?  I'm thinking about ordering something from them, but before I do, I want to know if anyone has dealt with them?

Oh yea, I remember a discussion on this awhile ago.  And since I'm not really sure where the archives are, I'll ask the question....  What type of oil... no let me try that again... Anyone have any suggestions/comments on boots.  My Diadora's are starting to show signs of age and I'm thinking about looking for some new ones.

Tom