[ST] Re: What's on your desk?

Let's see, I've got three desks in my cube.  A broken 18" brake drum, three
stuck solenoid valves I've cut in half, a handful of cracked ABS spring
clips, a "Cars Suck" hot chocolate cup, a couple corrosion test panels,
sixteen wheel hub oil samples, electical wires that started a school bus
fire (fortunately no one was in it), and a steering gear that shows the
driver lied about how his accident happened.

Other than the "Cars Suck" hot chocolate cup no motorcycles to remind me of
the eight hours til I'm reunited with my true love.

Doug