Re: [ST] Boots...

In a previous email, iPat stated:

> Just checked the magazine and its the Expedition that came 2nd. My mistake.
> Is Triumph gear good quality? I have the black n yellow jacket and i
> love it, but its not good for winter and isnt waterproof. Doesnt have
> a back protector either although does have a sleeve.
>

> On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 17:02:14 -0800, Rick & Joyce <rnjwes@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> > I have a pair of Triumph Explorers and like them a lot. Very comfortable,

I had a pair of Triumph boots. I cant remember the model, it has been
discontinued. I lucked out. The only Triumph boots that they had on hand
was this pair. Comfortable as anything you can imagine. I loved them.
Unfortunately one got trashed when "Blue Devil I" surgically removed the
rear bumper of a left turning Volvo. I have them buried in a closet
somewhere. One of these days I'll get them to a cobbler.

What am I trying to say? You probably can't go wrong with any of the
Triumph boots.

- --
Steve Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"Getting caught is the mother of invention."
            -- Robert Byrne