[ST] My Desk and Desktop...

To get me through the day:
- -120 gigs of MP3s on a removable HD.
- -Allesandro MS1 headphones (Modified Grados)
- -Sport-touring.net 2005 Calendar. (a VTEC VFR
somewhere in NJ this month.  April has a Sprint
Sport!)

To help me work during the day:
- -2 x 19in Samsung flat screens
- -Cisco IP phone
- -IBM T42 Thinkpad
- -Cisco books collecting dust most of the time
- -Tungsten E
- -Cell phone
- -Dry Erase board with network diagrams scibbled about

Misc:
- -pair of tires for the ST1100
- -Book of matches from the Biker Boyz movie
- -Lee Parks "Total Control"
- -YZF600r race front fairing stuffed in the closet.

Have a good one!

Bryce<-Listening to James Taylor Live right now,
getting through the mindless work of the day. :p