[ST] My desk (diverted thread: Emile)

- --- iPat <pmdavies@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> we've moved on, best leave it that way in my humble
> opinion.
> we are now more interested in whats on your desk and
> whether you can
> trump a Goochy ; )

Nuff said there.

So, my current desk is my lap, and we shan't go into
too much detail about it's contents.

My daytime desk, in addition to crap, crap, and mo'
crap, contains:
 - a Galileo thermometer
 - an ill-conceived and useless pseudo-barometer given
me by a well-intentioned co-worker.
 - a marble roller-coaster
 - a Spongebob Squarepants plush, given me by a
co-worker.  Though I have no particular interest in
Mr. Bob, this has given me a reputation as a die-hard
fan.  A certain segment of the population probably
also pegs me as a cog in the Vast Gay Conspiracy which
seems so evident to them.
 - a Georgia Tech Barbie doll, given me by another
co-worker (GT being my alma mater).  This is the cause
of many questions, and probably reinforces the
impressions left by the Spongebob.

Don't know how that compares to a Goochy!
- -Aron