[ST] Strange........

I went to a fancy restaurant tonite to have a nice dinner.  While waiting on
my order, I was looking around and noticed that all the waiters had a spoon
in their front pocket.  Odd, I think.  So I call my waiter over an quietly
inquire.  The waiter says in a hushed tone, sir, you are very observant, the
owner recently hired an efficiency expert to come in and see how he could
help out in our everyday routines.

He calculated that when a patron drops their silverware, 86% of the time it
is the spoon.  So we all carry an extra at all times, that way when a spoon
is dropped, we have another at the ready.  No need to go all the way back to
the kitchen, retrieve another spoon and bring it back to the customer.  Just
then a lady at the next table dropped her spoon, and the waiter was around
the table in a flash, with his spoon in hand.  "Here you are ma'm".  She was
obviously impressed.

Later on whiile  having a fabulous dinner, I'm again looking around.  And I
notice that all the waiters have a small string hanging out of their zipper.
  Very odd, I'm thinking.  So I call my waiter (Phillip), back over and ask
the reason for this???

Sir, he says, you are most observant, no one his ever noticed this before.
But it goes back to the efficiency expert again.  He calculated that we each
spend 22 minutes total per shift in the restroom.  Each time we have to go,
we also have to wash ours hands.  He determined that if we could eliminate
the hand washing, we could cut that time in half.  So, we all have a string
tied to our dingus now, when we go in, we just pull it out by the string,
don't have to touch it, so we don't have to wash our hands.

Amazing!!!!  I said, that guy is a genius!!!  One question though, how do
you get your dingus back in your pants?  I don't know about the other guys,
he said, but I use the spoon.

eL Donut
jinete en la tormenta

STeve Duncan