RE: [ST] for STeve - politically incorrect stories

>       Oh Please,... not over breakfast!  I can take you anywhere
> twice,... the second time to apologize!      Doggydoo

...and return the silverware ;o)

On the lighter side...

Smoking in the Rain

Two Old Ladies were outside their nursing home having a smoke, when it
started to rain. One of The Ladies pulled out a condom, cut off the end, put
it over her cigarette, and continued smoking.

Lady 1: "What's that?"

Lady 2: "A condom. This way my cigarette doesn't get wet."

Lady 1: "Where did you get it?"

Lady 2: "You can get them at any drugstore."

The next day, Lady 1 hobbles herself into the local drugstore and announces
to the Pharmacist that she wants a box of condoms.

The guy, obviously embarrassed, looks at her kind of strangely (she is,
after all, over 80), but very delicately asks what brand she prefers.

"Doesn't matter, Son, as long as it fits a Camel."

- --Rick in Oregon
  '01 Sprint ST