[ST] RE: A Lurker Steps Out of the Shadows...

Wow, this sounds awfuly familiar.

While I rode a '77 RM100, my high school buddy and neighbor rode an XL185.
Put many of ours on his bike. I a;sp had an SV650 which was stolen
(bastards), which led me to the 2000 ST. Love it, though the new Speed
Triple is awfuly tempting...   And I had an 83 Honda VT500 Ascot.  Now if
you longed over the Hawk GT when it was released back in '88, I'm outta
here.

Oh yeah and the title of your email sound like the name of an H.P. Lovecraft
story ("The Lurker at the Threshold").  Cool!

Welcome!

- --Joel