RE: [ST] RE: A Lurker Steps Out of the Shadows...

RoB Brown writes:

Then again,
>if some
>of the list members lived on my street I'd be the normal one. :)

Man, I agree RoB, we got some real loonies around here, some of them kinda
scare me, like that crazy Denis, or Lawyer, and that Andy K character is a
real loon.  Don't even get me started on DoggyDo, or worse, Kohlscheen  :-)

One thing, tho'  when I first read your post it thought it was a joke.  See
I thought our own RoD Brown was trying to pull a fast one on us.  Then I
realized that you are RoB Brown.

This is gonna be more confusing than folks getting me and Lawler mixed up.
And I hate that, cause he is crazy.  Gives me a bad reputation around here.

Cheers!!!  And welcome aboard RoB !!!!!

eL Donut

STeve Duncan
'00 Sprint-ST