RE: [ST] Re: st-digest V2004 #805

>From: don draper <donnydogood@xxxxxxx>
>(speaking to iPat, and his impending visit to SoCal):

>     On second thought, please disregard my earlier plea to have you
>cuff me!  It wouldn't be fun for either of us;... you're not only a
>little younger (I'm 72) but I'm not even in shape - and I consider
>round to be a shape.  Besides that, I seldom bathe, trim my nails or
>brush my tooth and both my hairs are dirty.  Thank you for your kind
>offer, though.
>
>                              Your obedient servant;
>
>                                      doggydoo   - - - o&\o

I can verify most all of these statements, although I have not seen doggy's
toenails.  He also failed to mention that he doesn't appear to change
clothes very often, and is almost always drunk.

Other than those small faults he is the salty dog of the earth.  You will
have a memorable and supremely enjoyable time if you get to hook up with
him.

Doggster, don't forget to take him to that cool, biker/cowboy bar.  Cool
place, felt like I was in a scene from Dusk till Dawn   :--)
sans the vampires (I think?)

eL Donut
jinete en la tormenta

STeve Duncan