[ST] Ultimate motorcycle training

Now that I've reserved my spot I'll let you all know about it.  I've been
looking for something more than the 1 day Experienced Rider Safety training
that is everywhere.  I've found it.

Michigan State University has police motorcycle training courses.  Well,
donchya know.  The have this same training courses tailored for civilians.
The offer a Basic, Advanced, and Two Up classes (no Two Up currently
scheduled).  I'm taking the 36 hour Advanced Civilian Motorcycle training
class April 1-3 and 9-10.  I'll post a post-class comments.  Track days are
nice, but this is what you'll use everytime you ride.

http://www.msu-htsp.org/cycle.htm

Doug