Re: [ST] What do you do?

im about to go full time with my gym, ending an 8 year stint in the
subsea company as an engineer. Sure i can get a decent pension (if one
really exists) and health benefits but since i only have one life i
think now my sons old enough to get out there and start making his own
way that i can live my dreams.

So ill be facing the realities of slow moving months but the
successful self employed people need to make sure they have seperate
forms of income.

The property we are about to move the gym to will be renting space to
other small businesses starting out to help pay the rent.

But when i hear people moan about the cost of a class or quibble over
the months membership i try and ask them how im expected to pay the
electric. Sure there are some who may lead you to wonder if you are
being fleeced but most people are trying to have an honest life and
maybe get a few luxuries in it as well.

On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 20:58:05 -0500, Jim Leach >
> Ahhhhhhhhhhh................no thanks, not for me! God bless those choose to
> perform this labor of love.
- --
iPat
live for today, live for tomorrow
"Truth is a pathless land. Man cannot come to it through any
organisation, through any creed, through any dogma, priest or ritual,
nor through any philosophic knowledge or psychological technique. He
has to find it through the mirror of relationship, through the
understanding of the contents of his own mind, through observation and
not through intellectual analysis or introspective dissection..."