RE: [ST] Hey Denis

Boy, this was a long story just to tell us your brother is out of the
closet. ;)

Actually, it was pretty good.  Onceaponceatime, I was west bound on SR
(straight road) 70 bound for Tampa when stopped for doing 85 in a cage.
Fortunately I had slowed from the steady 100 I had been doing.

Exiting the vehicle, I approached the state trooper in his mirrored
sun-glasses and DI hat.  After examining my license, the trooper
informed me that 'You can't do 85 on my road, Mr. Kay"

To which I replied, "Well, if I had seen your name back there, I'd have
slowed down."

After a long pause, the trooper extended a finger to pull the mirrored
glasses down his nose and, eyeballing me over them, inquired, "You some
kind of smart-ass, Boy?"  (I was a callow 45 then.)

We had some additional conversation, ending in the trooper's decision
that I was sober and not a "smart-ass".  I left with my certificate of
high performance driving and the admonition that I had come very close
to a night in the Arcadia jail.  I don't know if they use a closet, but
at least I didn't have to come out of it.

Andrew F. Kay, Jr.
Riders of the Lost Empire, LC,  13355 79th Street, Fellsmere, FL 32948
www.lostempire.com   andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Sound, sound the clarion, fill the fife, throughout the sensual world
proclaim, one crowded hour of glorious life is worth an age without a
name." Thomas Osbert Mordaunt, 1730-1809