[ST] Pillion foot accomodations

While riding with SWMBO on Saturday, I was informed that there isn't a
whole lot of room for her feet when the side bags are on the bike.  It
seems that her feet hit the bags, preventing her from putting the balls
of her feet on the pegs.  Has anyone else run into this?

I looked at the bracketry for the bags briefly after the ride, and it
appears that with a little bit of creativity the bags could be moved
towards the rear of the bike a couple of inches.  My only concern would
be hanging the weight of fully loaded bags that much farther off the end
of the bike.

So am I crazy?  Let me know if anyone has tried this, or has any
ideas.

Dan
03ST - blue

www.packereng.com