RE: [ST] FW: The power of the internet....

This is absurd.  If I sent out the following would you live in fear?

ATTENTION:

Anyone with a phone book and a map can find out where you live!  All
they have to do is look up your address in one of several published
telephone books and consult a cross reference list in the map of your
area!

Some unscrupulous people are coordinating this data with GPS receivers
which can actually guide them to your home or place of business!

Write your telephone company today and have the phone books recalled.
Then we must organize and have future maps printed without street names.

Corporate Amerika and Big Oil are behind this plot.  To the barricades!

GIVE ME A BREAK.

Next week we will have an alert on the dangers of Hydrogen Dioxide, one
of the most dangerous solvents on the planet.

Andrew F. Kay, Jr.
Riders of the Lost Empire, LC,  13355 79th Street, Fellsmere, FL 32948
www.lostempire.com   andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Sound, sound the clarion, fill the fife, throughout the sensual world
proclaim, one crowded hour of glorious life is worth an age without a
name." Thomas Osbert Mordaunt, 1730-1809