RE: [ST] No, Donut, you are missing the point

>STeve,
>My phone listing in the nefarious white pages lists my name, phone number
>and city.  No street address.  So when I "Google" on my phone number I find
>out I live in Escondido.  No, shit, I knew that.  I say one last time:  if
>you don't want the world to know something, don't blab.  EOM.  Oh, and have
>a nice day.

Rich, in all seriousness, It's not me that I am worried about.  Here is the
real deal.
My Mom had a nasty stroke about a year and a half ago.  Seriously diminished
capacity.
Speech is very garbled, she "thinks" OK, but sounds like a drunk or
simpleton when
speaking.  She also has a real hard time dialing numbers on the phone.  Gets
wrong numbers
all the time.  Now, put these two things together and you can see where my
concerns are.
She dials some lowlife by mistake, he sees her as an easy target (she is)
and he is off to the
races.

If this ever happens, y'all can come visit me in prison.

>BTW, re: MotoGP this year, my wife and I are going, and my ex-stepson and
>two friends of his.  Wifey and I from Escondido, the others from El Lay.
>See all of you there or on the way or both.

Sadly, I will not be at the inaugural MotoGP, have fun, tilt one for me
(it's my birthday that weekend)
But i will be at AMA at Barber MotorSports.  Anyone headed that way, drop me
a line, we should hook up somewhere along the way.

Cheers!

eL Donut
jinete en la tormenta

STeve Duncan