Re: [ST] Tundra

In a previous email, Masiak, Richard stated:

> Yeah.  I sympathize too, cause I've been there, done that :-(
>
> If the snow and ice don't get you, the salt and sand will.  Maybe there's a trike conversion for the ST ;-)

Here in NJ they don't use sand; only salt. Salt? Screw the salt. I ride
to work as long as there is no ice or snow on the road. I ride in the
winter and don't wash my bike so that's that. I don't care if it gets
corroded. I would have put too much mileage on it by the time that it
falls apart that I will need a new bike.

- --
Steve Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"I like to believe that people in the long run are going to do more to
promote peace than our governments. Indeed, I think that people want
peace so much that one of these days governments had better get out of
the way and let them have it."
            -- Dwight D. Eisenhower