Re: [ST] No, Donut, you are missing the point

Sorry about your Mom. I can see how that situation might happen. I just
hope that she doesn't call that one whacko that would do that.

<ballbusting>
If there was a whacko out there that would do that I'll bet that they
live in Texas.

In a previous email, STeve Duncan stated:
>  sounds like a drunk or simpleton when speaking.
Now I know where you got it from.

> She dials some lowlife by mistake,
Yeah, sometimes my Mom calls me too.

> If this ever happens, y'all can come visit me in prison.
When you are in prison think of all the fun you can have googling
peoples phone numbers on a computer that was paid for with your tax dollars!
</ballbusting>

All kidding aside, best wishes for you and your Mom.

- --
Steve Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"