Re: [ST] hello

In a previous email, tim stated:
> Hi i've just signed up ,i've got a Sprint rs which i've been riding
> around Oxfordshire since april 2004 (40th birthday present from my
> wife), its acidic yellow with all the extras and is about the coolest
> bike in exsistance. I took it for first blast of the year several hours
> ago and i'm still walking around wearing a big silly grin!
> Has anyone else seen the test in Motorcycle news this week on the new
> sprint st ? it is apparantly the best sport/touer ever.

Welcome to the list. We hope that your stay is a pleasant one. Feel free
to discuss bikes even though lately there hasn't been a whole heck of a
lot of that. ;-)

Anyway, yes, the bike is the perfect grin generator. At times the helmet
can be difficult to remove.

I'm looking forward to what any of the other mags have to say about the
'05 ST

- --
Steve Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"But the fact that some geniuses were laughed at does not imply that all
who are laughed at are geniuses. They laughed at Columbus, they laughed
at Fulton, they laughed at the Wright brothers. But they also laughed at
Bozo the Clown."
            -- Carl Sagan